Siaw Ping
John 15:5
[I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.]

This is the bible verse that we need to remember for the 1st chapter of “Experiencing GOD”. Indeed I am in the midst of experiencing GOD in Puchong, a place that is unfamiliar to me.

The main content of this course is to let us truly know how GOD works in our life and to know what GOD wants us to do. There are 7 steps that describe our relationship with GOD.

Reality 1: God is always at work around you.

Reality 2: God pursues a continuing love relationship with you that is real and personal.

Reality 3: God invites you to become involved with Him in His work.

Reality 4: God speaks by the Holy Spirit through the Bible, prayer, circumstances, and the church to reveal Himself, His purposes, and His ways.

Reality 5: God's invitation for you to work with Him always leads you to a crisis of belief that requires faith and action.

Reality 6: You must make major adjustments in your life to join God in what He is doing.

Reality 7: You come to know God by experience as you obey Him and He accomplishes His work through you.

It’s a day-by-day devotional material. I had gone through the 1st week and found that this book serves as a reminder, to refresh how did/do I serve GOD, what I may/would have done that is/are not pleasing to GOD. It’s not difficult to have devotion everyday but it seems to be not easy to work them out. Feel like being an empty vessel. It’s even harder to have good testimonial and let others see the image of Jesus in us.

My life here in Puchong is considered relaxing. Although I have no much work to do, I do feel tired. I have one voice in my heart telling me that I should not make this as an excuse for not joining cg /bible study/ prayer meeting. In Permai Methodist Church, we can hardly find twenties youngsters. But, I can feel the strong faith and confidence in brothers and sisters. A very different church…

Here, there are two Sunday services continuously. “shi feng ren yuan” stay back to attend both services. There is breakfast fellowship for the 1st service while lunch fellowship for 2nd service. I can’t imagine the tiredness to get ready cutleries for so many people. Give thank to GOD for the increment of church members from year to year.

Most of the brothers and sisters will be in church till late evening as there are number of classes to attend straight away after lunch fellowship. I don’t hear murmur, I don’t feel the unhappiness. What I observe, they will “automatically” sign up for any new course available. They appreciate the opportunity to learn the word of GOD.

This is the spirit that I should learn and apply to the fullest in my life too. I find difficulties to balance improving myself spiritually and at the same time assisting friends around me to grow spiritually. I am not here to say that I have grown spiritually or I am a holy Christian. Word of GOD is unlimited but human’s knowledge is limited. I am not able to understand thoroughly the teaching of bible, but I pray, hoping that as the children of HIM, I can override my own potential with GOD’s guidance because our only GOD has the only power to empower anything.

I am always afraid of trying something new or something out of my ability. I am still holding firmly to my own principles. Em…..Pray for that.

Lastly,
Pray for yourself
Pray for Da Zhuan Tuan Qi
Pray for PBBC
Pray for your friends
Pray for your family
Pray for anyone that u know
Pray for anyone u encounter along the path

Amen.
0 Responses