Siaw Ping
During the holiday, I was so excited to think of a new idea to decorate my small corner in hostel. I had been thinking for quite long as to add what elements onto the wall. For the previous semester, my corner was full of colourful stars of varied sizes. To me, stars are very suitable, but I intend to change it.

What in my mind was strawberry is going to graduate this year, how should I decorate my corner so that she will feel happy and warmth when she comes to visit me. During last semester, it was very rare for her to come to my room as she was full-loaded with all stuff of works.

Finally I decided to use pigeon or bird as the theme of the deco. One main reason was definitely because that little strawberry wishes to fly like birds freely. Went surfing for the pictures of bird. I found some and drew them out. It was not easy as need to outline the shape of a bird and yet it looks real. I choose different postures so that the outcome wouldn’t be that dull.

The colour of bird, em….I want chocolate colour but very very extreme extreme not suitable. Just choose common blue colour, my ex-favourite colour, haha, what a funny description.

A glimpse of the corner. It doesn’t look nice and harmony within such a limited space. I don’t care, I just want to add some colours to my room. To make the birds more lively, I “fold” their wings so that it wouldn’t look so static…
1 Response
  1. lee xin mei Says:

    有天我将会乘着你送给我的鸟儿远走高飞,那时我的行李应会很沉重因装满着对你的思念。希望鸟儿在我想念你的时候把你载到我身边。。