Siaw Ping
Yeah, I am back to my home, sweet little cottage in the fairyland of apple..hehe..

Not much changes to my lovely home. Reaching home from airport, I straight away had a detailed ‘survey’ at my home. Hmmm….parents had added new members to our family, new fan cw lighting, new bear blanket and it’s for my dad, guess trend of bear is attacking my house~~ wakaka…

Familiar with this one?? plse plse, it is not my ex-umbrella….wondering where is she now? Still in dumpling’s house?? This is my sis’s umbrella, exactly the same as mine, but different colour..*like like

Sakura at 727…although it’s not like the’ chime flower’ (feng ling hua) in campus, it reminds me of those days in campus....very romantic landscape in campus. My mum loves flowers so much. That’s the reason u can always smell something fragrant around the compound…

Saw something very interesting on my little bro’s table. Bean sprout~~ wondering why he plants it in such restricted container…he says just want to add some green….ok, I just knocked without giving any further expression…bean sprout~ he plants (although he just lets it grows by itself) until it does not look like bean sprout at all…owh~~so skinny, just like my bro…

On the white board, saw this paper… a contract between my sis and little bro, witnessed by my dad and mum…I laughed so loud when I saw this one…a contract at home?? Oh no… my sis said this is to limit hours of my bro playing computer games…got witness lagi, kuat lihai my sis. Like eldest sis like younger sis, good good~~haha..@_@

My mum is not feeling well…so, I take over the ‘iron chef’ title temporarily…wahaha~~ don’t really cook something very very pro…just simple dish will do…I urge my parents not to go outside to eat… last time, four of us used to wait long-necked to have meals outside..that time, everything outside just tastedddd so nice…but now, every home-cooked dish makes me feel on top of the world…REALLY !! my mum can cook very well, so as my dad, he is improving a lot..YEAH !! guess every dish needs some compliments to make it better…

This one was the 1st dish I cooked for lunch today….. and no name for this dish….i added everything I like into this dish, do u know what is it? U got it, dried bean curd (in Foochow, hu lv)…my father named it as ‘ba bao’ (eight treasures)…. First attempt, the taste arr….yummy, nice….u won’t know what is inside using ur taste bud…. :p anyway, i cook according to my mood one…. Whatever in the fridge will be used to the fullest…..how much I put?? Sprinkle onto the dish and stop when I feel like stopping…that is !! let the dish be just like me ~~

Lady finger !! super simple dish… but at least add another vege to the lunch…

Soup of the day by dad..super nice soup….’san yao’, one kind of herbal…thumb up to my dad~

Currently having ‘ding dong ding dong’ session on Romans….

Having relaxing life.... one piece-ing, gaming as well, cooking of course, being my parents' girl~~ lol

0 Responses