Siaw Ping
One more thing to update~

Yesterday was my turn to I taught Sunday School class, 11-12 years old. Preparing bible story for younger children is much difficult than bible study for adults. They may not understand or get what I say even I try to convey the message in simplest sentences.

1st experience of teaching did not turn out to be a satisfying one. It’s not like children mission trip whereby most of things are prepared and discussed together. This one I need to prepare by my own. And you may know that my style that I do not like to follow what books tell me to do. Therefore, usually i would spend days to prepare what is suitable and fun to carry out.

I am still considered to be a new sister in Sunday School as not many kids know me. They know me because I am Teacher Lychee punya girlfriend lo. Hehe. It takes time for me to mix into their groups, varying from 3 years old till 13 years old.

Surprisingly, the kids enjoyed the class yesterday. Glory to the LORD. Happy happy happy.... for the past xxx years, I seldom get rejected by kids one but don’t know why city kids will “geleng kepala” when I want to hug them oo...sad sad sad~~ Still ok lah, when I have sweet in my hands, they will still knock their heads one. Cute cute cute~ Only that it is the power of sweet that wins against the war...wakaka.

To tell the truth, i am a bit nervous whenever it’s my turn to teach. Praying to Father in Heaven somehow eases my nervousness. Thank GOD for that. It is not my wisdom to lead, instead, GOD gives me the courage to move every fresh steps for HIM. Yahoo~
0 Responses