Siaw Ping
Another sharing from me.



Somehow i was not that happy yesterday. My mood swings these few days and i guess Prince Lychee suffers a lot. I am not sure why i let my mood swings just like that, just I don’t find joy in it, although it’s something that i enjoy doing every day.

I told Prince Lychee about it. To him, it’s a small matter, small dao....

To forgive, to forget, both are hard to make it. However, i think it’s even harder to forget than to forgive. I am too “small gas” to throw away my happy mood because of a small thing.

When i searched through google for a picture, i found this meaningful phrase.

====== Give to Get =====


I gonna forgive someone, to be specific i should forgive myself to be so “small gas”.

Do you experience the same thing as me? Hope that the torn in your heart can be thrown away.

I know this will leave behind a scar.....Please don’t let the scar gets over your life, let GOD hands it.

Gambateh~

0 Responses