Siaw Ping

Contact lens artwork has almost come to an end. Yesterday, the design was sent to Taiwan for bulk production already, guess will enter market next year. I heard that the three largest markets are Sabah, Sarawak and Penang. Can’t imagine how I feel when seeing my artwork being marketed around. Clear lens is done; colour lens artwork is on its way, probably next year. Seem like having part-time job in hand...wakaka...

Prince Lychee bought whole set of tools......they are neither for gardening nor cooking... quite hard to guess one. For hair styling de (so nice word to use)....I become hairdresser during weekend. Wakaka... i don’t really know how to cut hair, just treat as bushes trimming and cut cut....my first attempt was not that successful as Prince Lychee’s face grew darker and darker..wakaka...i ignored him and continue my “floral shaping”.

Will be having floral arrangement (cha hua) training this coming Saturday in church. This one is real flower arr...wakaka... anticipating the event. If everything is fine, i will join the serving team as well. See first lah. Learning new handcraft is not bad too....

Recently, i don’t play much with my collection. Just adding few new items to it~~
0 Responses