Siaw Ping
There are lots of excitements this week. GOD is really my shepherd, i shall lack nothing.

The managing director of a contact lens company requests me to design the product packaging corporate line. I never know that there is such high position person in church until Uncle Pang called me up. It’s my very first time designing for packaging, and what matters more is to design for contact lens (p/s: i never wear before o). Really thank GOD for the golden opportunity and appreciate much Uncle Pang for trusting me the task.

Last Sunday, Teacher Wong approached me to be Art Teacher at her tuition centre. Wow, such a good news to welcome. It’s a newly established tuition centre, if i were to agree, then i will be leading all of the Art Classes. I made a floral handcraft for her tuition centre few weeks back. She thought of me when there are parents requesting for art class. A simple thing sometimes does have blessing in disguise. We won’t know how GOD is going to work in us. Teacher Wong said we can work together to share gospel with the kids in long term. Ah, this is what the sound of my heart sings about. Being a influent teacher and to share good news with the kids......

Prince lychee is wow-ing at what i am experiencing now. He cheerfully summarized for me, saying that last month I give away that much and now GOD bless me more than that. GOD is really amazing. When i sat down and thought all over again, deep relief was circulating around. I really can’t imagine what i am going through now. It is like a dream......

Photoshop-ing for contact lens and still pending for being an Art Teacher.....Seeking for HIS will....
0 Responses