Siaw Ping
This morning, as usual,after Sunday mass, my dad brought us out for breakfast and went to Farley to buy vegetables and meat. Mum keeps persuading me to buy new year clothes. According to mum (sounds so formal), I am too thrifty and it’s rare for me to buy clothes for myself. In addition, new arrival clothes are extraordinary expensive. It’s quite hard to find 'my perspective' of nice clothes and yet its price is reasonable. In my case, CHEAP!!hehe…

Whenever I come back, I will find some NEW clothes in my cupboard. NEW in term of how many times I wear it. Some were bought when I was in primary school. As I slim down TOO MUCH, I am able to wear my old clothes again. They are still my favourite, so I consider myself to be old-fashion. Intention to try clothes at mall or supermarket subsides whenever I flick a look at the price tag. Anyway, most of them don’t suit me, not because of the price merely.

I like jelly so much. Tasty one. Not the common jelly.. yogurt also okok but it depends on the sourness. Some I really can’t ‘tahan’. Above displayed yogurt jelly was bought today. 1st full set of yogurt jelly that I want to buy for years. Of course I just took and put into MY FAMILY’s basket then my dad will foot the bill. ^_^ I just ate it and found that it’s not the one I want. I remember during “Life Engineering” camp, Colourful Cloud gave me one very nice yogurt jelly that I miss so much.. thank you so much. Wishing you to be the colourful cloud of others everyday. Indeed, u have brought colours to others’ life. GOD bless you and General.

I also don’t know how to call this thing. One junk food that I like so much and yet I seldom buy it as it’s quite costly. I still remember Prince Lychee bought one for RM3.00 for me just to make me happy. I am glad that he remembers that as I don’t really remember I ever mention that. I think my eyes betray me already. My eyes are like Pluto, whenever I SMELL something different, I will look at it a few times and touch it many many times without putting it into my basket.haha.. that’s ME.

My mum bought whole set of facial cleansing product for me. She said really ‘beh tahan’ seeing my face. Even if an ant walks through my face, it will experience bumps everywhere, and the ‘car’ engine hurts. My dad accompanied us at the cosmetics corner. He asked me why there’s a black spot on my face. I shrugged my shoulders, just give a lame reason, I scratch lo… I told my dad I really don’t know what to see at this section, my friends spend hours at this section oo…my dad just smiled without uttering anything, I guess he knows his daughter very well.


A small update…. This was the spaghetti made yesterday. It didn’t look very delicious but it turned out to be a successful dish oo…


0 Responses