Siaw Ping
Good morning everyone.

Another month ended and here comes the new month.
I called back home this morning jubilantly, however, ended up with sadness.

My aunty was admitted into hospital last week and now my uncle was admitted last night, around 11pm.
Their days are numbered and I feel sorry for this.
They are now in Sarikei, Sarawak and I am living far away from them, not being able to fly back.

My dad is not feeling well, but he denies to go for medical check-up etc.
Many of my father’s family members passed away due to cancer.

Tomorrow I will be going to Terengganu for working purpose.
It is a good opportunity for me to go out and explore but I welcome this news down-heartedly.

I pray that I am strong enough to go through this.
Do keep me in prayer. Thanks a lot.

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. Psalm 23:1

GOD bless.
0 Responses