Siaw Ping
This week is considered a free-and-easy week for me. No due date to meet.

Thank GOD for comforting me whenever i need HIM. I have a book in my hand, Take it to heart. It is a good devotional book whereby every article is accompanied with a few bible verses to support. I flicked through it again....

I have worries in my mind now. Not knowing how to take it.

Morning call this morning somehow has distracted me. I can’t concentrate even when i am chatting with my colleagues. I typed out the prayer item which is the previous post.

I am so thankful that I have a circle of Christian colleagues in Yokogawa. Although we don’t officially meet each other, we know there is always someone in office supporting us anytime. I share the prayer item with Yokogawa Christian loop, and I receive a few emails from them encouraging me to be strong and will also keep me in prayer. How great is our GOD to gather us in one family.

Tomorrow is another exciting trip for me. Kemamam, a new place in my dictionary. Gonna pack my good mood there. I got my own room with everything equipped, 32” TV, coffee & tea maker, air-cond, wifi etc, should enjoy it with good mood, right?

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22

Xiao ping guo, be strong and continue to ‘super-glue’ smile on your face. Remember that GOD always make you smile so that you smile at others.
0 Responses