Siaw Ping

Last night went to bank to manage my monthly financial planning. I have been praying hard for da zhuan’s camp offering. During university life, it was not difficult when it came to offering as i always have remaining pocket money. Regardless of how much i spent every month, i had no worries of how much i manage to save each month.

November has just started, but i guess i have withdrew more than what i earned this month. I earned quite few this month due to unpaid leave for convocation holiday. I told prince lychee that i intended to offer a token of appreciation to da zhuan. He asked me to pray for the amount.

I pray again specially for this during Saturday prayer meeting. Tears rolling in my eyes and you guess what, prince lychee who was sitting beside me kacau me, saying like that also wanna cry. Refreshed back the moment in camp, juniors and even seniors stand up and out to shine. Their courage and faith touched me.

It was so rush that day that i didn’t bid goodbye with them. Sorry about that. I came to this camp with an excited but heavy heart. Indeed, the pushing force for me to be there is because I miss tuan qi brothers and sisters so much. Guess this would be the only camp after graduation where I know most of the seniors and juniors.

We always share about widow’s offering. But to be frank, i can’t understand thoroughly her feeling. Last night, two transactions was involved, one for da zhuan, one for my own account. Prince lychee who stood beside me suddenly came out with a sentence that struck me. “You give that much for tuan qi, and yet left so little for yourself, you are still the same, always give more to others”. I stared at him, not knowing what to say~

I just taught The Lord’s prayer yesterday in Sunday School. “Give us today our daily bread....”, I do hesitate to offer the amount that keeps playing in my mind.... however, GOD in His very own and wonderful way, told me to “fang shou” and let him be the provider.

I offered all the remaining of my salary and there are few weeks to number before December. No worries ya, what I have is more than enough. >_< I pray that the offering is used to the fullest to bless brothers and sisters. Although it’s just a penny, I believe GOD will somehow multiply it. Story of widow’s offering becomes more significant now, not just merely a story out of many stories.

All i have is from GOD and it’s an experience for me to fully rely on HIM as my provider. I love tuan qi and GOD love me more than that.
0 Responses